If you feel like you’re not taking full advantage of the robust sales and purchasing features in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central system, you’re not alone. The system offers a surprising list of functions to support your sales and purchasing processes, and we want to share the full scope and the embedded best practices with you. It’s a great opportunity to fine-tune your knowledge or learn the right setup from the start.
At the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Create customers, sales quotes, and sales orders
- Explain different options for adjusting quotes and orders
- Manage order corrections
- Run needed sales related reports
- Explain the purchasing cycle from vendor creation to purchase orders and reporting
- Identify key opportunities to streamline their purchasing process
- Identify areas needing better controls and segregation of duties
- Identify opportunities to save money
This course will take about 2 hours to complete.